The administrator of your personal data provided via Facebook or the forms on stora-drain.pl website is O.P.S.O. Sp. z o.o., ul. Spółdzielcza 58, 58-500 Jelenia Góra, NIP: PL 9512230771. Providing your data for marketing purposes of O.P.S.O. Sp. z o.o. is voluntary. You can always withdraw your consent in whole or in part. You have the right to access, correct and request that your personal data should no longer be processed, except for data that is necessary to fulfil the orders or the agreement. Your data shall not be provided to other entities. Your data shall not be used for any other purpose than indicated.
This Cookies Policy defines the rules of storing and accessing information on the User’s Terminal Devices by means of Cookie files, used to provide electronic services by O.P.S.O. Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with registered office in Jelenia Góra 58-500, ul. Spółdzielcza 58, as requested by the User.
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
1. Administrator – shall mean O.P.S.O. Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with registered office in Jelenia Góra 58-500, ul. Spółdzielcza 58, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept with the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000291383, NIP: 951230771, REGON: 141135854, which provides services electronically, stores and accesses information in the User’s Terminal Devices;
2. Cookies – shall mean IT data, in particular small text files that are saved and stored in the User’s Terminal Device, through which the User accesses the Website;
3. Malware – shall mean any type of software designed to be harmful, criminal or malicious to the computer User;
4. Remarketing – shall mean a tool which, after implementing a special code in the website, allows, in relation to a User, who has previously accessed the website run by the Administrator, to create a message tailored individually to his/her preferences; its operation is based on information contained in Cookie files;
5. Website – shall mean the web page or application under which the Administrator runs the website, operating under the domain www.stora-drain.pl;
6. Terminal device – shall mean an electronic device through which the User accesses the Service;
7. User – shall mean an entity to which, in accordance with the law, services may be provided electronically or with which a contract may be concluded for provision of services electronically.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in the Cookie files.
2. Cookies allow to identify the software used by the User and to customise the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time they are stored on the Terminal Device and a unique number generated to identify the browser used to access the website.
3. Cookies used by the Administrator are completely safe for the User’s Terminal Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other undesirable software or malicious software to get into the User’s Terminal Device this way, and at the same time they enable proper operation of the website and facilitate the use of the Website.
4. Cookie files used in the Website do not allow downloading or storage of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Terminal Device .
5. The Administrator uses the following types of cookies:
a) Persistent cookies – stored on the User’s Terminal Device for a limited period of time or until they are deleted by the User; ending a session in a given browser or switching off the User’s Terminal Device shall not cause their removal from the User’s Terminal Device.
b) Session cookies – are temporary files that are stored on the User’s Terminal Device until the end of the session in a given web browser; the stored information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the User’s Terminal Device.
6. The User has the right to limit or disable the storage and access to Cookie files on his/her device. If this option is used, the Website can still be used, but the use of certain features, which by their nature require cookies, may be restricted.
§ 3 PURPOSE OF USING COOKIES
a) adjust the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimise the use of web pages; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s Terminal Device and to display the website adjusted to his/her individual needs accordingly,
b) create statistics that provide information on how the Website User uses the web pages, which allows to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the User,
c) adjust advertising messages to the User’s individual needs when using Remarketing tools, excluding personal identification of the User,
d) remember the settings selected by the User and personalise the User interface,
e) maintain the Website User’s session, after logging in, thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website,
f) ensure security and reliability of the Website,
(g) optimise and improve the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
§ 4. USER OPTION TO DETERMINE THE TERMS OF STORAGE OR ACCESSING FOR COOKIES
1. The User can change cookie settings independently and at any time by specifying the terms of storage or accessing for the cookies on the Terminal Device.
2. The User can change the settings referred to in sec. 1 using the web browser’s settings or by configuring the service. These settings can be changed so as to block the automatic handling of Cookie files in browser settings or to provide information whenever a Cookie is placed on the User’s Terminal Device. The detailed information on the options and methods of handling Cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
3. The User may delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser.
4. The failure to change Cookie settings means they shall be placed in the User’s Terminal Device and thus, the Administrator shall store the information in the User’s Terminal Device or access this information.
COOKIES / FACEBOOK POLICY
The administrator of your personal data provided via Facebook or the forms on stora-drain.pl website is O.P.S.O. Sp. z o.o., ul. Spółdzielcza 58, 58-500 Jelenia Góra, NIP: PL 9512230771. Providing your data for marketing purposes of O.P.S.O. is voluntary. You can always withdraw your consent in whole or in part. You have the right to access, correct and request that your personal data should no longer be processed, except for data that is necessary to fulfil the orders or the agreement. Your data shall not be provided to other entities. Your data shall not be used for any other purpose than indicated.
The administrator of your data processed within the social media profile management processes (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter) is O.P.S.O. Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Jelenia Góra (registered office and delivery address: ul. Spółdzielcza 58, 58-500 Jelenia Góra); registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000291383; registry court where the company’s records are kept: District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 9512230771; REGON: 141135854; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the remaining scope, the entities managing these media are co-administrators of personal data processed in these portals under the terms specified in the rules of these portals (1):
· Facebook and Instagram – Facebook Ireland Ltd.4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbour Dublin 2 Ireland
· Youtube - Google Ireland Limited, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland
Purpose and grounds for processing
a) to enable them to be active on profiles2;
b) to effectively profile, by presenting the users of the portals with information about the Administrator's initiatives and other activities and in connection with the promotion of various events, services and products, conducting competitions1, 2;
c) for statistical and analytical purposes2;
d) they may also possibly be processed for the purpose of pursuing claims and defending against claims2.
1Art. 6 sec. 1 letter
a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (EU Official Journal L 119, 4 May 2016, p. 1, as amended) (hereinafter called: GDPR);
2Art. 6 letter f) of GDPR
Data retention period
a) - d) for as long as the data remain useful for the purpose for which it was collected. In principle, however, for the time representing the limitation period for reciprocal claims and for the duration of any proceedings;
(b) until the consent is revoked.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of your personal data shall include the administrator’s authorised employees and associates, entities authorised to obtain the data under the law and the administrator’s subcontractors, if the processing method requires entrusting the data to them (e.g. IT solutions providers). The recipients of the data may include entities processing the data outside of the European Economic Area (Twitter). The transfer of data in this case is secured by the Privacy Shield mechanism.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to:
1) access your data and obtain its copies
2) to rectify (correct) your personal data;
3) to restrict the processing of personal data;
4) to delete personal data;
5) to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (to the following address: of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw)
6) to withdraw the consent, except that this shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
Information on the requirement to provide data
Your personal data is provided voluntary.